- Technical requirements of making PT PMA (Foreign Investment Company) / Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Bali – Indonesia
- Terms of establishment :
1. Photocopy of Passport for Foreign Citizen
2. Photocopy of ID card and personal NPWP for WNI (Indonesian)
3. Copy of the last PBB land and building tax of business/ office, if own property
4. Copy of Letter of Contract, if status of contract office 5. Certificate of Domicile from the manager of the Building, if located in the Building
6. Offices are located in the Office / Plaza, or Ruko, or not located in residential areas.
7. Color photo person incharge size 3X4 = 2 pieces
8. Ready for survey
Preparations for mutual agreement:
1. Name of PT/Company
2. Position and line of business
3. Amount of Authorized Capital and Deposit Capital (in US $.)
4. Stock Composition
5. Composition of Directors and Commissioners
Complete PMA includes:
1. Letter of Approval of BKPM (Investment Coordinating Board)
2. Notarial Deed
3. Certificate of Domicile of the Company
4. NPWP (Tax payer Identification Number)
5. SK Justice 6. TDP (Corporate Registry)
6. TDP (Corporate Registry)
Foreign Investment regulations
The Government limits the minimum value of foreign investment to invest in Indonesia.
The minimum limitation is set forth in Perka BKPM No.5 of 2013 on the Guidelines and Procedures of Licensing and Non-Licensing of Capital Investment.
Article 22 paragraph (3) of Perka BKPM 5 Year 2013 is written,
the total value of investment is more than Rp 10 billion or its equivalent value in US dollar,
outside land and building. Then the value of the issued capital equal to the minimum paid up capital of Rp 2,5 billion or equivalent value in units of US dollars.
Also, each shareholder includes a minimum capital of Rp10 million or equivalent value in US dollars. While the percentage of share ownership is calculated based on the par value of the shares.
Foreign investors who will invest in Indonesia are required in the form of Limited Liability Company (PT) as the contents of Article 21 paragraph (2).
Appeals for investors through One Stop Services (PTSP) in the field of investment. According to Article 4 paragraph (1) PTSP investment field is carried out by the government, provincial government, and district / city government.
Furthermore, such authority is delegated in the form of assignment of assignments, rights, obligations and liability of licensing and non-licensing. Including the signing to PTSP organizers in the field of investment.
Namely, Head of BKPM from technical minister / head of non-ministerial government institution (LPNK). Head of PDPPM from governor, Head of PDKPM from regent / mayor, head of KPBPB’s agency from technical minister / LPNK. Then the governors and regents / mayors, administrators KEK from technical ministers / LPNK, governors and regents / mayors.
For more details Contact us :
Office hours : 09 am to 1 pm
Perum. Bali Kencana Resort II
Block Merpati no : 10
Ungasan – Bali, 80364 Indonesia
Phone: (+62) 851 0079 1560
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org