International Visa For Indonesian and Foreigner
Visa is one of the documents that must be met for traveling abroad such as to Europe, Australia, and the United States. It is recommended that you prepare all documents well in advance of your trip (whether on vacation or business trip).
For trips made during high season it is advisable to opt for a day visa application (min 1 month) before the departure date arrives.
General requirements for making visas that must be met:
- Original Passport old and new
- 4×6 or 3.5×4.5 color photo of white background 2 pieces (size depends on the country you apply)
- sponsor letter (in english).
- Copy of SIUP (Company Operational License) for sponsors who own the business.
- Bank Savings account 3 months before departure.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Photocopy of KK (Family Card)
- Reference to the original bank if the passport only been to Asia alone or empty.
- Photo copy of birth certificate if the child participates.
- Photo copy of marriage certificate for Husband – Wife.
- Photocopy of student ID card.
- Home Phone Number.
- Phone Number Hp.
- Email address.
- Flight ticket.
- Trip Itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- For Indonesian Citizen free Visa to ASEAN
The European Schengen Visa
this is a visa for many countries in Europe:
Will require only one schengen visa only.
By using Schengen Visa you can stay in these countries for 90 days in a period of 6 months for tourism and business purposes.
Regarding where to make a schengen visa should be at the embassy where, in fact all the embassies of countries that enter schengen can be used as a place of making a visa. But the easy way to make a European schengen visa is usually done at the Embassy of the Netherlands. Somehow so, but many who easily get a schengen visa there.
Ideally the stay request for a European schengen visa for a short stay is a maximum of 3 months, but it is okay to ask for it below. Continue to apply for this schengen visa at least 2 weeks before departure, and the result of the visa decision is approved or rejected within two working days after the required documents are given to the embassy.
For Documents – the required documents as a condition for making a schengen visa of its own at the Dutch Embassy are as follows:
- Passport. Prepare the applicable with a minimum validity period of 6 months (original and photocopy of all existing stamps). If there is an old passport, attach it as well (original and photocopy).
- Photos For Visa. Two color photographs of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background. At the embassy there are also facilities for making photo passes, but for the smooth process of making shengen visa, please be prepared first.
Visa Fee In Cash, Schengen visa fee :
- 60 euros per person for up to 12 years old
- 35 euros per person for 6-12 years old.
- Schengen visa fee must be paid in cash,denominated in rupiah in accordance with the prevailing exchange rate at the time of payment.
- for children under 6 years do not need to pay the visa fee.
- Additional fee will be apply if using agency (for Courier, Fedex, and etc)
- Travel insurance. There are many insurance in Indonesia that are commonly used as a condition to obtain this schengen visa. There are even insurance that can list sceara online and payment by using credit card or direct transfer. Once paid, the insurance policy can be directly printed. In addition to the requirements for making a schengen visa, insurance policies sometimes must always be brought during in Europe.
- Financial Proof. Based on information from the website of the Dutch embassy, it is written that schengen visa applicants must have at least a savings of 34 euros multiplied by the period of stay in Europe. To be more secure, the balance may be exaggerated. This financial proof can be a last 3 months’ current account.
- Reservation Proof of Airline Ticket. Proof of booking plane can ask for help to be booked in travel agent or message first, but do not get paid. Only after the schengen visa is approved, buy a plane ticket to the real Europe.
- Proof of Booking Lodge. For proof of booking, usually online messages such as Booking.com or Agoda where orders can be canceled up to 2 days before arrival, without any withdrawal fees. If for example European schengen visa is not approved, the order can be canceled without any loss.
- Certificate of Employment. This certificate of employment usually contains stating that true taht you are work permanently and will not become illegal immigrants in Europe. The company HRD (Human Resource Departmenr), they’ve most probably aware about this kind letter.
- As for entrepreneurs attach a photocopy of SIUP only.
- Travel Plan During In Europe. This itinerary is detailed, or at least you write about the country you plan to visits, when landing in Europe. If you want more details and accurate, write the detailed time/date of arrival.
- After all the documents are prepared and completed, the next step is to make an online appointment for the next visa schengen process. An online appointment for visa schengen is available, Select empty slot for appointment confirmation, empty slot is blue. From this process the traveler will get the queue number by email.
Come on date of the confirmed online appointment , with the proof of the queue number printed, as well as all necessary documents. And for security reasons while waiting for a queue you will not allowed to use a smartphone at all. If carrying the bag must also be stored in a locker that has been provided.
Once the queue number is called, please go to the counter, there will be asked randomly, just answer honestly. When completed, will be given evidence of queue number again to take visa.
After that must wait, Due to the visa will be approved or or rejected will be know only when it is taken. But as long as all conditions are complete, it looks like a schengen european visa is most probably approved.
Schengen Visa Documents For Underage Children
Original birth certificate included with photo copy.
The original marriage book included with a photo copy of it. Keep in mind the copy of the marriage book should be complete from the start page to the last page especially there is a signature of the authorized officials. Do not just copy the front page.
License from parents who did not participate in traveling, endorsed with a wet stamp of civil note or notary.
Russian and CIS Countries Visa :
For Foreign Citizen in Bali to apply international Visa
please send your Inquire here : email@example.com
(as the document requirements and price are different according to respected Embassy and some require interview in Bali some interview in Embassy Jakarta)
Asean countries provide free visa for indonesian citizen
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao PDR
- Viet Nam
These 6 Visa Free Countries Outside the ASEAN Region (Part 1)
- Armenia – free visa 120 days
- Maldives – free visa 30 days
- Hong Kong – free visa 30 days
- Nepal – term conditions apply
- Jordan – term conditions apply
- Samoa – 30 days
these 7 Visa Free Countries Outside the ASEAN (Part 2)
- Seychelles -Free visa 30 days for Indonesian
- Fiji – Free visa 4 months
- Dominika – Free visa 21 days
- Peru – free visa 183 days
- Chili – free visa 90 days
- Ekuador – free visa 90 days
- Kolombia- free visa 90 days
We will be happy to assist you in choosing a check-in, taking care of your luggage up to lounge room reservation so that it will not bore you in time for the flight to arrive. Airport Handling is needed for individuals / groups who need fast, safe & convenient service so they do not waste time and save the cost specially for group, so your employees can do other important work in office without rushing to airport to arrange the place sit and take care of the luggage.
If you need Visa Assistance , information’s, Prices contact us
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org