Visa on Arrival
This visa is valid for 30 days, but can be extended once in Immigration office for another 30 days, so it let the holder stay in Indonesia for maximum 60 days. VOA is issued for citizens of 68 countries in 20 international airports, including Bali, Jakarta and Lombok, and 23 sea ports
HOW CAN I GET VISA ON ARRIVAL IN BALI?
Visa fee is 37 USD in airports (500,000 Rupiah), paid in a special counter on the arrival point in cash in USD, EUR, AUD or IDR. After that the visa should be stuck into passport in Immigration control with stamp Visa On Arrival and the arrival date (Please check your stamp after you get it in Immigration to avoid any possible mistakes!) . Later visa can be extended once for another 30 days in Immigration office or through our agency.
Passport should be valid for minimum 6 month from the arrival date to get visa and enter Indonesia.
Overstay under 60 days is an administrative violation punished by law with a fee of 1000 000 IDR per each overstay day . Overstay over 60 days is a crime and can be punished by incarceration for up to 5 years and penalty up to 500 mln IDR.
Visa On Arrival Extension
- Cost of extension of visa on arrival at Bali Business Consulting is 800 000 IDR (56 USD);
- Process will take 7-12 working days;
- Extension should be applied minimum 1 week before expiration date, though we can handle and overdue applications;
- Only passport and payment is requested, we will handle all paperwork;
- Passport holder will have to attend the Immigration office once for fingerprints and
- photo, our team will assist you there;
- Delivery service available;
- Express service available at the cost of 1100 000 IDR (3 days) and 1300 000 IDR (1 day).
|Following is the list of countries that are eligible for Visa on Arrival:|
|19.||Finland||40.||Netherland||61.||United State of America|
|21.||Germany||42.||Norway||63.||United Arab Emirate|