Document requirements for Wedding in Bali
For get Indonesian Wedding Certificate, you first get Religious Wedding and get Certificate from Church/KUA/Head of Village (according to the couple religions ) and then get The “Wedding Certificate” from “Indonesian Civil Office”,
as for the Foreign broom or bride require CNI from their Consulate
Documents need to be submit for church and civil office :
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of birth certificate. Document must be translated into Indonesian language by sworn translator.
- Copy of decree absolute if you have been marriage before. Widower must present a copy of death certificate of the former spouse. Document must be translated into Indonesian language by sworn translator.
- Letter of No Impediment to marriage (CNI), which is issued or legalized by respective consulate
Other Documents :
- Copy of Passport or KTP of both witnesses. Witnesses must not be direct siblings or parents. Witnesses must attend the wedding ceremony.
- 8 Pieces of couple photograph size 4×6 together (pose: the groom on the right side of the bride) red back ground. can be arranged in Bali.
- Completed the Wedding form
- Copy of your Registration Form at the wedding venue (issued by the hotel after you check in – will be obtained by us to the hotel directly)
- Pre-Marital agreement (if any). This agreement must be registered trough the Civil Registration office. This is not included on the package. Additional charge occurs for the registration of your Pre- Marital Agreement. Additional documents required for Protestant Wedding
We will organize the priest to visit your hotel/villa to get blessing, and prepare “Church Wedding Certificate” or KUA Wedding Book if Moslem,
With all document complete we will prepare you with “Wedding Certificate” from indonesian civil office,
And later if necessary/requested we will legalize this “Wedding Certificate”, to be valid in your country.
For couple who require Wedding ceremony can order package or Ala carte :
- European style or Balinese decorations
- Wedding make up
- Wedding photografer
- Dress rental (european or balinese)
- Hindu Priest or Christian Priest
- Venue rental, on your hotel /Villa beach, wedding chapel ocean view, cliff view or standard
- Live band/traditional balinese dancer and music
- Dinner/lunch reception
We are open every day from 9am to 1pm Bali time
except Saturday and Sunday closed
International Call : +62 851 0079 1560
Local Call : 0851 0079 1560
Email : info[at]melati.ru